Travel to/from Britain

Before leaving home for your trip to or from Britain, make sure you’ve got the right identification. Find out what you need to bring right here.
If you’re a citizen of Ireland and/or Britain, you need to carry some form of official photo identification in order to be able to fly with us.
Note: To travel between Ireland and Britain with photo identification other than a passport, you must have been born in Ireland or the U.K. and also be a citizen of either country.
The following forms of photo identification are acceptable once they are in date:
  • Valid passport
  • Driver’s licence with photo
  • International student card
  • National ID card/government issued photo ID cards
  • Health insurance cards with photo/social security cards with photo
  • Bus pass with photo
  • Work ID with photo
Citizens of Ireland and Britain under the age of 16 don’t need a photo ID if travelling with their parent/guardian.
Citizens of countries other than Ireland and Britain must produce a valid passport and visa where applicable for travel between Ireland and Britain.